Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Custom Search
Join SheToldMe.com with YOUR-USERNAME-HERE as your referrer!
0140157352">

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Announcement: The death of impossibility

I’m here to announce the death of IMPOSSIBILITY.

Impossibiility has been the sole destroyer of millions of creative ideas dream. He has practically demand the head of creativity on a platter of gold.

Impossibility has crucified dreams that would have become world class achievement. It has crippled inspiration and paraded success in nudity.

Millions of people like you and I have been terrorized by it’s whip. And others have been made to worship it like a god, that every passing day, his name, “It’s Impossible” is mentioned here and there.

He had been directly responsible for millions of untapped talent that has gone “six feet” underground without achieving an iota of their great talents, potentials and dreams.

He nearly dragged others who broke free form it’s shackles, people like The Wright Brothers, Thomas Edison, Bill Gates, Alexander Bell, Abraham Lincoln, Barack Hussein Obama Jnr and many others – even me.

Impossibiility – I don’t have to respect him – is the cause of mediocrity in the society. He has sworn to make his twin brother’s name – possibility – a never possible name.

Most have believed in his lie and you might have been entangled in it’s web. It has made slaves of Kings and have made servamts of Sons. He has made the diamond owners live a pauper’s life and a wealthy mind live in fear of knowledge, thereby embracing ignorance.

You might be wondering why I’m saying this right now. Well, he is DEAD.

Today, in my dictionary, I crossed out his name. he has lived in my life for too long that I silently prayed for his demise.

Today, “He kicked the bucket”. – He is gone, FOREVER.

If you have lived in awe of him – listen to the good news. He is dead.

He died the early hour of this morning that you are reading this and He is survived by his brother, Possibility, His wife; Patience and his two children: Knowledge and Persistence.

If you don’t believe me, wonder why your mobile phone can place a call without any line, rope or a messenger who will instantly get your message across and get a feedback instanteously?

Well, I have told you.

I have to go now. I will fill you in about his burial service.

And as the Preacher has said. “DO NOT MOURN” for Impossibiility.

Reporting live from Nigeria,

source:http://www.creativewritingmachine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment